Monday, October 10, 2011

Finding Friends in Unexpected Places...





Have you ever had a moment when you needed someone to just listen without giving their input on a situation or to let you just get an emotion out?










I have found that when I just need to get something out or just have a good cry... the best place for me to go to is my sweet, spoiled puppy Libby.








She never talks back, gives me unwanted advice or judges me for any of the silly things that come out of my head. She always sits with me and is there.









Dogs really are Man's Best Friend.









Who else would go out with their master in the freezing cold and sure there waiting for the monent they are told to run, fetch or stay.










Dogs are loyal till the end and they always want to do anything to make their owners happy.









Too often we think of calling a friend or family member... and they often cloud our head with information or advice that we never asked for... instead the answer is right beside us. (Well for those of us that own dogs)










I can't say if it is the same for cats and their owners.... well, pretty much because my cat was psychotic and I was usually scared of it attacking me!










In the end, remember that when you need to chat the best friend you can ask for sometimes is the one that doesn't say anything at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment