Monday, October 10, 2011

Cake... Cake...Cake...

I have a little song for all of you.
It is called...
Cake... Cake... Cake...

It goes a little something like this:

CAKE... CAKE... CAKE...
CAKE IS GREAT!!!

Maybe I overstated that a little bit.
Probably less of a song and more of a motto.



I have come to realize the older I get and the less active I get
that the best things in life....
such as CAKE...
are the things that are the worst for us.

Why is this???
Shouldn't it be exactly the opposite?

Eat what you like and what makes you happy to BE HAPPY...
Yet... the things that are good for me I would not eat if I were paid.


Now, if I were paid to eat cake I would be in business. As it is I can tell the you difference (without seeing the cakes) between

Publix
Walmart
Edgars
Savages

and
Dreamcakes
icing.

I'm not sure if this is an actual accomplishment or not
but it sure does make me happy.


Life is all about finding happiness.


So go out and eat your
Cake...


or whatever it is that you like!


No comments:

Post a Comment