Monday, October 10, 2011

Blondes vs Brunettes...

I have come to realize over the years that it might be true...



Brunettes
are taken more seriously than....

Blondes!




Why is this??





The only reason I know this is because I have been a Blonde, Brunette, Redhead and many shades in between.


I always thought it was a myth until the day I decided to be a brunette after being a blonde for many, many years. Or maybe it was a psychological change for myself. I'm still not sure which one is the correct answer.


What I do know is...


People who met me for the first time as a brunette often asked me questions related to world topics and subjects that matter in the big scheme of things.


As a blonde, people often engaged in topics such as celebrities, pop culture news and information that did not matter on a larger scale.

I am still the same person with the same brain and knowledge of the world. Somehow as I brunette I have been taken more seriously though.



Do appearances/stereotypes really matter that much?




We never know the full potential of an individual till we give that person a chance to showcase what they know.

No comments:

Post a Comment