Monday, September 12, 2011






Life through the eyes of LG.....

that's me!







Who is LG?







Daughter... Sister... Mother... Friend...






Student... Dreamer... Traveler...






Sports Fanatic... Athlete... Listener...






Worker Bee... Dog Lover... Taurus...






Smiling Southern Lady









I dont always know what I want to do or where I want to go but I do figure it out along the way. I am a free spirit and love to see where life takes me. Until, I decide there is something I want to accomplish and then nothing can stop me from meeting my goal.






Since returning to the University of Alabama I have learned that I can accomplish more than I ever thought I could. There are days when I do not always "get it" but through hard work and determination I have continued to succeed. My goal to become a college graduate and public relations professional become more of a reality with each day that passes. In December 2011 I will see this dream turn to reality.






Life experiences and the people we surround ourselves with make each day better than the last. They help us to grow and expand our mind to conquer new horizons. We learn each day what is important in our lives and what should be left behind. We come to understand the people, places or things that have a significant impact on our life are how these change us for better or for worse.






If life has taught me nothing else I have learned






1. Expect the unexpected






2. Everything happens for a reason.... sometimes it just takes a little longer to understand what that reason is






3. Never take your true friends for granted the relationship you have with them is precious






4. Say "I love you" to those that matter most






5. Smile ... it's the easiest thing to do and costs you nothing.



No comments:

Post a Comment